9.12.2011

BigBoy Haircut

When I was pregnant I had heartburn like no other and everyone told me it was because my child had alot of hair (I still don't know if this it true), but it definatley applied to me. Roman came out with a FULL head of hair. Beautiful blonde hair (I'm so jealous!)
We gave him a mini haircut Christmas of last year I vowed that I wouldn't do it again because I wanted him to have the 'surfer look'. Well the surfer look doesn't agree with food constantly in it. It meant that I had to give him 2 baths a day to keep his hair clean, too much work for a boy! We decided to get his hair cut really short a few weeks ago, something I didn't think we'd ever do. And after the fit he threw, we won't be doing it again any time soon!!



But he was SO cute when it was all over with!:)

No comments: