7.17.2011

Best Wedding EVER:)

I was privileged to be invited and asked to take on a very important roll in my best friends' wedding, I wish I could have done more for her but it's hard being across the country. I was SO sad when I couldn't make it to her bachorlette party so Vicki(Kelli's mom) and I decided that when I came for the wedding we would fly in a few days early and surprise her. Well surprise her we did, she freaked! I've never seen anyone so excited to see me, as I was her. True friendship is something that not everyone has but that I hold very close to me.
Well back to the wedding...Kelli did her wedding like I do birthdays, not just one day, a whole week. It was the best wedding week I've ever been a part of!!We arrived in Blacksburg, VA on Thursday and didn't leave until Sunday and everyday was jam packed. I was skeptical about how Roman would do with all of the madness but I was pleasantly surprised when he out partied his daddy and me! And of course, he was the center of attention and Kelli and Will wouldn't have it any other way. That's why they're Romans Aunt Kelli and Uncle Will:)

I got to play 'boss lady' and thier wedding! Being the Master of Ceremony(or Mistress) means bossing people around, which I do ever well at! That was a HUGE responsibility because if anything went wrong it was on me, I was stressing for sure. Thank the Lord, everything went perfectly!
Finally, wedding day was upon us. I woke up with butterflies in my stomach and feeling like I was gonna throw up. I ran down the Kelli's room to see how she was doing, surely she was nervous too. I asked her how she was feeling.."I'm really tired, I kinda want to take a nap". There I was feeling like I was going to throw up and she was sleepy! She was the most relaxed bride I'd ever seen. She knew she had nothing to worry about, she had the man of her dreams and even if she tripped and rolled down the isle he would still love her til death do them part! You don't see true love everyday<3


 The reception followed..with a special guest! HOKIE BIRD!













Will & Kelli,
I will remember this wedding week for the rest of my life, I am so happy I was able to be a part of it. I cried more that week than I ever have, I cannot even put into words how special you guys are to us. I'm so excited for the both of you!!
Ethan, Roman and I love you both so much!!

More pictures from the wedding, reception and parties..






No comments: