7.14.2011

We went camping, sort of.

So, camping isn't really my thing..sleeping outside just isn't my cup of tea. Once bedtime came around I packed up my stuff and Roman and I went back to the house and slept in our own beds. I'm not really sure why people like to freeze while they sleep but all the power to them! It was February, even nighttime in Arizona get really cold. Not to mention the coyotes that are just chillin' outside your tent. No thanks!

With that being said, camping during the day is SO fun!! Quading(or 4 wheeling, whatever you want to call it), listening to music and cooking out. Ethan and I took a romantic ride through the desert at sunset, it was breathtaking. Now that's what I call camping!
















And in the morning I was the savior that brought Starbucks!

No comments: