7.13.2011

The day my LIFE started:)

July 25, 2010 ..one word, unreal.

After 7 hours of labor and 30 minutes of fighting with the nurse that he was coming, I gave birth to a 7lb 14oz little nugget. He was the most precious, loud, swollen little thing I had ever laid eyes on!

I thought I was so prepared for his arrival but come to find out I don't think anyone is, no matter how many books you read or classes you take, you'll never be as ready as you think you are. I had a rough few weeks adjusting to everything. Who am I kidding, I had a rough 6 months. New baby, no sleep, bills, family drama, moving across country, finding a new job, etc. It was hard, BUT WE MADE IT!! Praise God! He who brings you to it will bring you through it & my days are sunny now!:)

Roman coming home from the hospital..already winking. SUCH a flirt!

No comments: