7.22.2011

Staying cool with the water table!

Water is a must have in the summer and everyone in Arizona has a pool, except us. When we moved in we looked into it but the closer we got to summer the more I'd hear about drowning. This year was one of the highest for children water accidents and fatalities. As a mother that already worries about everything I didn't want the added stress of a pool in the backyard. If you know my child you know he would be the first one to open the door and jet outside. Need less to say, I opted out of the pool and looked for different ways to keep cool outside.
So, for Romans birthday he asked for (and got) a new water table! We were so excited we opened it a week early and it's not only Roman that likes it, Ethan and I love playing with it too. We all get drenched every time, without fail!



No comments: