8.14.2011

Check ups!

Doctors visits have always been a struggle for me, not only do I loath needles but watching my baby get shots is the most awful thing in the world. I still have to walk out when he gets them, which makes me feel like the worlds worst mother. Normally, Roman is a tank, I swear that child is made of steel because nothing hurts him, so when he can't catch his breath because he's crying so hard it breaks my heart. I'm going to be that mom that buy him whatever he desires after doctors visits.
I have tried to get pictures of every doctors appointment thus far but with moving and breaking my phone I've lost most. I did, however, find some from his 6 month visit and then of his one year visit. Check out the difference!:)














We always knew he was big for his age, I still can't believe that maniac was inside of me for 9 months. It's a wonder he didn't do any more damage than he did.
At his 6 month appointment he was on the 95th percentile for his height and 75th for his weight and at his one year check up he was 80th for his  height and 70th for his weight. His doctor has guaranteed us he will be 6ft+ ..that's easy to see from looking at Ethan and I, NOT!

No comments: