8.19.2011

Dr.Oz, my Savior.

My new favorite thing to do after dinner every night is watch Dr.Oz, and take notes!

Health wasn't always my biggest priority, taking care of my body wasn't on my mind, ever! After having Roman and juggling school, work, being a mother, building a family, relocating every few years, etc. I don't have time NOT to think about my health. Most of my family that has passed away has been due to health problems and if I can help it, I will be different.
I'm NOT a fan of doctors, or as I'd like to call them, prescription pushers. I'll never forget the look on the doctors and nurses faces when I told them I wouldn't take prescription pain pills after having Roman. It was as if I'd asked them to taste my breast milk, total disgust. Believe it, Doctor, believe it! Say no to drugs, of any form!
Dr.Oz is different, he is mainly an organic doctor yet he still talks about which plastic surgery to go with if that's the road you'd rather take. He teaches wellness, stress control, eating right and which vitamins/foods will help boost your metabolism, energy and weight loss. He crams so much information in a one hour show, I can barley keep up. His show comes on Monday-Friday at 8pm. Take some time out and watch it, you won't be sorry you did!!
Check out his website.. http://www.doctoroz.com/

No comments: