8.16.2011

comment, comment, comment!

Unfotuanltey, I've seen adults act like teenagers and parents act like children when it comes to social media. Social networks don't exactly bring out the best in people. I originally took the commenting option off of the blog for the sole purpose of not having to deal with any 'adultactinglikechildren' situations BUT I have faith that I've gotten rid of the bad seeds in my life and it only takes away from the people that want to get involved. THEREFORE, I've added the ability to comment on our posts. Don't let me down people:)

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Gillian, you did such a great job on this...I love it! I love the boat ride pics..he looks like such a big boy on that boat. It's so good to be able to see Roman and have so enjoyed following your family story. I miss you all and can't wait to come to AZ and visit..love to all

Anonymous said...

You've taken scrapbooking to another level! It's the most precious thing EVER!

Love,
Melanie 'mykidsaresocreative' Harvey AKA Mom/Noni/Doll

Gillian Dalton Harvey said...

LOL! Thank you both! And for being great GRANDMAS! Yes, I said it:)

Anonymous said...

We don't mind...we agree that we have the best grandbaby in the world!
Noni

Kelli said...

Gillian, being so far away is extremely difficult as you know, but this blog is a savior and really makes things a tad easier. It is so great being able to watch Ro grow up when he is across the country! You are an amazing mother and best friend! You are doing things I never could! I love you tons and can't wait to see y'all again! Hugs to my baby!

Gillian Dalton Harvey said...

THANK YOU Kel! It's people like you that are the reason I do this:) I promise to keep it up as long as you keep loving me! Love and miss you so much!<3

Jen said...

hahahaha your mom's comment! jennie "rockingmycoogi" middleton :) i just caught up on all of your newest blogs and their so cute, good job gill! miss you and love you to the moon & back.

Gillian Dalton Harvey said...

Thank you:) I'll update soon! Love you and miss you!
Gillian 'shakinmydamnhead' Harvey